A Structural Engineer and Project Manager by Profession with more than 2 decades of experience ,Certified Lead Auditor (Quality) ,Certified for Business Excellence in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Robotics, Digital analysis, from IIM Kozhikode and Executive Alumni, Post Graduate in Petrochemical Engineering, Bachelors in Civil Engineering and Mathematics. Skilled and competent in the development of appropriate winning strategies, risks mitigation, contingency planning, Management of Change at any potential contract stage (pre-qualification, bid, negotiation), Estimation, Engineering, Project Management, Coordination of Project plans, in the Supply Chains Processes, Contracts Negotiation, Development of Marketing Strategies, Alliances, Business Development.
• Responsible for relationships with upper-level decision makers and “Client After Sales Relations” ensuring Client involvement and active participation.
• Market studies, investigate players and the investments opportunities worldwide in order to focus, propose and implement the group future strategy.
• Stimulate, contacts, cooperation and alliances to favorite the group expansion, the professional know how exchange and secure the establishment of an international support and assistance network.
• Has proven business acumen, and ability to identify, motivate and deliver successful projects across matrix organisations, to diverse clients and internal stakeholders, as well as practical hands-on skill to manage, communicate, implement on time and within budget as a team leader.
• Active participant in the executive team for business performance and direction setting,
• Large, multi-disciplined projects' development,
• Complex contract negotiations.
• Organisational development, leadership and change agent
• Financial analysis and project economics
• Technically astute in the resolution of specialist, complex technical issues,
• Preparation of Board papers and presentations,
Specialties: Engineering & Construction, Business Development,QHSE, Oil & Gas, (Oil Sands, Refining and Petrochemical) Power, Mining, Infrastructure, Sustaining Capital Projects, Small Capital Engineering and Construction, Reliability Centered Maintenance, and Operations readiness of mega projects.